IELTS is the International English Language Testing System. It assesses a student’s capability in communicating in English through listening, reading, writing and speaking. Over 1,000,000 tests are taken each year, mostly by those wishing to attend an English-taught course at university or college. It is accredited by the UKBA for visa application purposes (Tier 4).
The IELTS exam preparation course will help you:
- Prepare for the exam and achieve your best possible mark in order to gain a place at a UK university.
- Gain a globally recognised certificate.
- Build confidence in using English in the four different components of the exam (listening, writing, reading, speaking) as well as using English in real-life situations.
- Improve your General English by increasing your confidence and ability to use the language more effectively.
- Improve all areas of English; be able to read and hear more effectively, write more accurately, speak more fluently and accurately and increase your vocabulary range in written and spoken English.
We offer the IELTS preparation at 3 levels. This allows you to target the score necessary and appropriate to your level. You will be tested before commencing the course, making sure that you are placed in a class which exactly fits your level. Use our University Placement Service to assist you in gaining a place at University in the UK.
We will help you book the exam once you have started your course. The fee is not included in our prices and has to be paid at the school. Results and certificates are available 13 working days after the exam (please allow a few more days for postage).
* This course is subject to availabilty.