Malvern House is committed to making sure your move to London goes smoothly. Your first day will not just be about meeting your class and starting to learn English in London, we will help you settle down here too.
First you will receive a friendly and warm welcome to Malvern House and have a tour of the school. We will then discuss your immediate plans with you and ensure that you are happy with all the arrangements.
All new Malvern House students are invited to attend an Induction session, held in their centre on the first day. The Induction will cover information about Malvern House's policies as well as tips about living in London, including:
- Health and Safety
- Progressing in your course
- Attendance policies
- Social programme
- Visa questions
- Opening a bank account
You will also have the opportunity to meet the Director of Studies and Reception team who will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Also you can meet your future classmates and make friends from the first day.
Upon registration, you will be given an exclusive Malvern House Welcome pack!
- This is contained in a modern plastic folder designed for you to carry and file your work.
- It includes the Malvern House Student Handbook, your student guide to living in London, including where to look for accommodation and things to do in London. The handbook also contains our terms and conditions.
- The month's Social Programme.
On your first day please bring:
- Your Passport or ID
- 2 passport photos
- Confirmation of enrolment
- £20 for your course book
- Accommodation questionnaire if you have booked accommodation with us
- A big smile!
We look forward to seeing you soon!